Never a dull moment

Never a dull moment

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Workboxes

"It could be heaven or it could be hell." the Eagles, Hotel California.

Homeschooling is an indescribable beast with challenges and rewards that can't be explained. That said; in an effort to tame the beast I have searched high and low and tried different things for organizing and managing our time and our stuff. Mountains and mountains of stuff.
Last spring or so, several of the homeschool blogs were raving about the Workbox system.
So, I decided to try it. I am going to test it with the girls for a while first, before adding Trey.
I already had a wire rack, but the plastic shoeboxes I have are to big to sit in it (and are ugly). So I bought these cute little Sterilite containers at Wal-Mart. Little being the operative word. They don't hold very much. Also velcro, laminator sheets and lots of little boxes of crayons, colored pencils, etc.

I will post pics and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment